What causes weight loss while on Trazadone?
Dear Ma'am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but these medications have moderate interactions together as using trazodone together with topamax may increase side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, confusion, and difficulty concentrating. Some people, especially above the age of 60 may also experience impairment in thinking, judgment, and motor coordination. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with these medications. Also avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medications affect you
Topamax may also increase the blood levels and effects of phentermine. you may need dose adjustement of phentermine while using it with topamax.. you should seek medical care if you experience increased side effects such as dizziness, restlessness, insomnia, tremor, headache, mood changes, palpitation, rapid heart beat, or blood pressure elevation.
However, since you have taken them about 17 hours apart then it is expected that about 40-60% of the phentermine / topamax were cleared out of your system .. it is not expected that you experience major side effects .. I hope you find this helpful
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes loss of apetite and weight loss
- What causes vomiting and dirrehea with weight loss
- What are the causes of slow weight loss
- What is the cause of dizziness and rapid weight loss
- What causes abdominal discomfortbloating and weight loss with constipation
- What causes sudden weight loss and pain in neck
- What causes sudden weight loss with anxiety
- Persistent vomiting weight loss what could be the cause
- What causes weight loss in a new born baby
- What causes drastic weight loss
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?