How can pressure in the chest with shoulder pain be treated?
Myalgias with sore throat
Welcome to health care Magic and thanks for putting up the query
As you are having discomfort in the whole upper torso, it is probably a muscular pain. it can be either due to cold exposure or some sprain.
You should take a muscle relaxant like a combination of diclofenac plus chlorzoxazone twice daily with hot fomentation.
Send me the picture of your throat so that I can suggest you better.
All the medicines I have prescribed will be available only on prescription.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Visible vein on chest with shoulder pain
- Right chest and shoulder pain with menstruation
- Chest infection shoulder pain
- Constipation chest shoulder pain
- Chest pain and shoulder pain
- How is shoulder pain associated with periods
- Chest shoulder pain hard to breath
- Chest and shoulder pain postpartum
- How to treat constant shoulder pain
- How is shoulder pain and shortness of breath treated
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for fatigue, mild headache and tightness in the chest
- Suggest remedies for metallic taste in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty in an asthma patient
- How can a cyst below the tonsil be treated?
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- What causes blood in sputum when diagnosed with TB?
- Is HIV 4th generation test done three weeks after exposure conclusive?
- Can cerumen cause tinnitus?
- Is inhaling plastic fumes harmful?