Suggest treatment for pain between the shoulder and spine
Can be cervical spondylosis, need X-ray or CT
Hi! Welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all it's sad to know what you had been going through lately.
Based on the history you have shared, it can be cervical spondylosis or nerve entrapment in the spine or vertebral discs and local tenderness can be from some muscle supplied by the said nerve. It may need to be evaluated on X-ray cervical spine or CT scan to be more detailed.
Use of neck collar may be needed to keep neck straight and avoid repeated sprain in the same muscle or nerve sprain. Using analgesics like acetaminophen with orphenidine or tizindine and local application of capciacin gel may help.
Rarely more potent analgesics like ibuprofen or tramadol may be needed. If the pain persists it may need use of gaba pentins or carbamezapine.
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope this has answered your question. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain and swelling
- What treatment is suggested for a curved spine
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for stenosis of the spine
- Suggest treatment for shoulder and neck pain
- Suggest treatment for cervical spine injury
- Treatment of ls5 spine pain
- Pain in right shoulder suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for spondylosis in upper spine
- Suggest treatment for pain and burning in shoulders
- Suggest treatment for UTI post urinary catheterization?
- Suggest treatment for cough during consumption while treating bulbar palsy
- What causes burning feeling in underarm with painful tiny bumps?
- Suggest treatment for pain in shoulders, upper arm and back
- What causes irregular heart beat on exertion in a person post cardiac...
- Suggest treatment for bleeding from gums
- Suggest treatment for the pain associated with post-herpetic neuralgia
- What does persistent nasal bleeding indicate?
- What causes Raynaud's phenomenon?
- What causes chronic heaviness under left rib cage and shortness of breath?