Suggest treatment for mild headache
Primary headaches to consider.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Primary headaches such tension type headaches may result in mild symptoms.
Mild headaches may be experienced also in conditions such sinusitis, in such case headaches are worsened by bending over, by cold, etc.
Stress and anxiety disorder also may cause such headaches too.
If your GP didn't saw anything pointing to a specific condition, treatment with OTC painkillers such Paracetamol, Ibuprofen is sufficient.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
See your GP then.
Since you didn't discuss with your GP about headaches, I suggest you to do so, in order to understand better the cause, that, as discussed previously, may be tension type headache, sinusitis related headache or stress related headache.
I don't think this is a serious condition, however it could be bothersome.
GP also may guide you about medication.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mild headache with nosebleed
- Nausea vomiting swollen legs mild headache treatment
- Mild headache blurry vision
- Treatment and cure for Mild headaches
- What is the suggested medicine for mild headache
- Mild headache and dizziness bloated
- Mild headache and bleeding nose
- Excessive perspiration and mild headache
- Mild headache for days
- Have mild headache take aspirin cause and treatment
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?