Suggest treatment for lump in collarbone
get pediatric neurological consultation
Thanks for writing to us.
I have seen the attached pictures.
Based on the information you have given and the pictures it doesn't look like orthopaedic problem especially because xray is normal.
I suggest you to consult pediatric neurology to get him examined for any neurological abnormalities.
This could cause increase muscle tone and the posture.
The lump could be a node ultrasound examination can confirm.
Wishing your child speedy recovery.
1. Nodes are not dangerous.
It could be due to infections in the draining area of that node.
2. Even if his development is normal, there could be local neurological issues. It is better to clear it by examination.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for squishy lump on forehead
- Lump popped out in forehand suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for painful lumps on head
- Suggest treatment for abdomen lump
- What treatment is suggested to reduce lump on the leg
- Lump in shoulder musclesoremoving sensationany treatment or suggestion
- Subluxation of collarbone treatment
- Suggest treatment for lump in the armpits
- Suggest treatment for cancerous lump on the tailbone
- Suggest treatment for infected lump on buttocks