What does a tingling sensation on the right breast indicate?
I would explain as follows:
Welcome on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would explain that in fact it is the brachial plexus that contains nerve fibers crossing from inside the backbone (cervical - thoracic portions) toward the arms up to their hand endings.
In your case, as you have tingling sensations some kind of nerves inflammation/compression may be present, most likely at the level of backbone structures.
Coming to this point, it is necessary to a consultation by your neurologist for a careful physical exam and eventually a backbone spine CT or MRI.
Additional tests like neural conduction studies may be warranted for a more comprehensive investigation.
You need to discuss with your doctor on the above mentioned issues.
Hope to have been helpful to you!
In case of any further uncertainties, feel free to ask me again.
Opinion as follows:
It may be a musculoskeletal inflammation/injury, but may also be a pleural (the surrounding layers of the lungs) inflammation too.
It is necessary that besides a careful physical exam (including chest wall palpation and pulmonary auscultation) performing also some lab tests:
- complete blood count,
- PCR & ESR,
A systemic inflammation/infection should be sought as well.
Just talk with your doctor on the above mentioned issues.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tingling sensation in the right jaw advice
- What does tingling sensation in breast mean
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- Breast lump and tingling sensation in breast
- What is the tingling sensation on my skin
- What is the resaon for tingling sensation in spine
- What is the remedy for tingling sensation in the chest
- Tingling sensation right side breast male
- What is the reason for tingling sensation in nipples
- Tingling sensation near right rib