Suggest treatment for lump behind the earlobe with severe back pain and night sweats
doesn't sound like lymphoma
Thanks for your query.
The lymph nodes are too small to be worrisome. They are more like normal nodes. The night sweats are also long standing and unrelated to this. Anyway, even in lymphoma, night sweats are seen in advanced disease, with usually large nodes.
So, overall I feel possibility of lymphoma is extremely low.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for severe back pain
- Treatment and cure for Severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain radiating to head
- Endometriosis and severe back pain
- Causes of severe back pain
- Relief for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Ivf severe back pain
- Sudden severe back pain
- Medicine for severe back pain