Suggest treatment for itchy blisters on outside of vulva
an antiseptic cream
I have read your query and understand your concern.
You can apply an antiseptic cream over it or can take a simple oral antibiotic like amoxacilline for it, along with a painkiller if that pain is severe. With this it will either resolve or mature and brust in a few days. Keep the area clean and dry to prevent itching.
Hope I have been helpful.
Dr. Deepika Patil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having red itchy blisters on fingers and arms suggest
- What is the treatment for itchy blisters in groin area
- Suggest treatment for itchy blisters on hands and scrotum
- I have itchy blister on outside of vegina skin
- Treatment and cure for itchy blisters
- Itchy blisters on tailbone
- Itchy blisters causes
- Itchy blister on mons pubis
- Itchy blister on the labia
- Symptoms of itchy blisters
- Is black seeds safe to take inspite of taking atripla for HIV?
- What causes lipoma?
- Does inhalation of lacquer cause health problems?
- What does B12 serum value 1179 and D3 serum value 32.9 indicate?
- Sugest treatment for swollen lymph nodes in neck and armpit
- What causes painful small lump on the back of my neck?
- What does heavy bleeding with thickened endometrium indicate?
- Can a breast implant cause mental illness?
- Suggest treatmentt for throat ulcers
- Is it safe to take phytoceramides with history of bilateral mastectomy?