Suggest treatment for itching, redness and vaginal discharge
Can be vaginal infection or atrophic vaginitis.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The itching and redness with small amount of odourless discharge is less liekly to be due to a rectocele. It can be due to a vaginal infection or atrophic vaginitis. You should get a high vaginal swab culture done to detect any infection and the specific antibiotic that is needed to cure the infection.
For atrophic vaginitis, you will have to use a topical estrogen cream. Right now you can use a topical steroid based antiseptic cream like Neosporin -H for temporary relief.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- And iudbrown red vaginal discharge
- Infant vaginal discharge and redness
- What treatment is suggested for vaginal discharge
- Red fibre in vaginal discharge
- Treatment and cure for Vaginal discharge
- Vaginal discharge with spot of red
- Vaginal discharge treatment
- Red blob vaginal discharge
- White vaginal discharge suggest treatment
- Vaginal discharge hakeem treatment