Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation

Dr. R.A. Singh

Emergency Medicine Specialist

Posted on Thu, 2 Mar 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hi

I have been really fatigued with a headache, body aches in particular the joints in my hand and knee and a really nasty taste in my mouth.

My breast hurt but I am breastfeeding and have an irregular cycle. My last cycle was on 01/1/2017. I have taken 2 pregnancy test and both are negative.

What could be wrong with me
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Record your temperature

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, I would like to advise that you should record your temperature. Your symptoms can be due to fever.
Also get following investigations done:-
1. Urine examination.
2. Complete Blood Count (CBC).
3. Serum Uric Acid.
A clinical evaluation by your doctor and the reports of your investigations will help in planning your further medical management.
I hope this is helpful to you.
Regards. Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng