Suggest Treatment For Intermittent Phantom Smell And Panic Attacks In An Anxiety And Depression Patient
The most common cause of bad breath is sinusitis or bad oro-dental hygiene.
You should get an X-ray para-nasal sinuses done and send me the pictures.
Use Xylometazoline nasal drops three times a day.
Hope I have answered your query.
Take care and thank you.
Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dental abscess causing panic
- Symptoms of anxiety and panic
- Sulpiride panic
- Wellbutrin for anxiety and panic
- Heart racing while on road why did i panic
- Nuvigil 250 mg chest pain confusion panic
- White patch on tongue panic
- Why do i get tingly hands when i panic
- Ejection fraction high panic
- Centre for clinical interventions panic