Suggest treatment for infected toe nails
Does this seem like cancer? I am white Scottish, mid seventies, never had sunburn (our climate!!!) Healthy for my age.
Please consider following possibilities
Hello sir greetings
i had gone through your question diligently and i can understand your concern
Looking at your history this could be in growing of toe nail, fungal infection like dermatophytosis osteomyelitis of phalanx chronic paronychia or a cancer
if you can upload me a photograph I will be able to help you better
in my You should ask your doctor for a biopsy test and a removal of nail under antibiotics cover
here I would like to warn you that your doctor should search for a underlying cause for this chronic issue, which could be diabetes,poor wound healing or repeated trauma
hope this addresses your question
follow up questions are most welcome
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Toe infection treatment
- Treatment and cure for toe infection
- Staph nail infection treatment
- Infection between toes treatment
- Laser treatment for nail infections
- Treatment and cure for nail infection
- Suggest treatment for pain and infection in toe
- Fungal toe infection treatment
- What is the treatment for bruised toe nails
- Have toe nail fungal infection treatment
- What causes intermittent severe stomach pain?
- What causes stinging pain in chest radiating towards waist during...
- What causes constant heart palpitations?
- What causes cold sensation of body in a person with hypothyroidism?
- Suggest remedy for itching under upper legs
- Suggest treatment for increased BP,bulemia and breathing difficulty
- Suggest treatment for rash on back with shingles and blisters
- Suggest treatment for positive TMT test result
- Is the stress thallium test more reliable than angiography?
- Suggest treatment for chest pain and palpitations after aortic...