Suggest treatment for high HCG count

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Fri, 22 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy
Question: They want me to go for another hcg count on Saturday but not discussed scan. I have a tiny bleed each morning that is it it's so stressful
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please, do it and ask directly for an ultrasound!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I understand your worries and they are totally justified. Please, go in and do the test as recommended. Discuss the results findings with them and if they are not settled on what the problem is, please ask a direct question about ultrasounds like "Dear doctor, do you think an ultrasound would provide us with any more information that ay prove helpful?" This would bring up the subject and allow you to know why it has not be done or may call his attention to it. I am pretty sure this would be validated.

I hope this helps. I wish her well. Thank you so much for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.