Suggest treatment for grey hair

Diabetologist
Question
Hi Sir,
My name is XXXXXX, 22 years old. I have had few grey hair since 16 yrs old but those hairs were eventually turning black after few months but the grey hair count has increased recently and i have around 60-70 grey hair strands now. Is there any treatment i could take for the grey hair reversal and prevention, Please guide me i am too worried of getting more grey hair
Posted Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
try supplements

Detailed Answer:
Hi, I have read your query and will try to help you

one of the commonest causes of getting grey hair is nutritional deficiency.
the most common nutritional deficiency involved may be iron and vitamin and micronutrients deficiency.
you can either directly try some supplements of multivitamins and minerals.
alternatively, you can go for the testing. If the tests show low levels, then you can proceed for the supplementation accordingly.

also suggest meeting a dermatologist, if not already done so. in dermatology, many conditions are diagnosed on seeing a lesion. That cannot be done online

Best of luck
Dr Mittal