Suggest treatment for genital candida
Yes, continue Fluconazole
Thanks for your query.
Yes, with candida antigen positive and symptoms in genitalia, ear, sinus and scalp you will need system administration of Fluconazole. Usual dosage for multiple site candidiasis is a single 200 mg fluconazole capsule on first day followed by 100 mg capsule once daily for a week. The dose has to be taken in the night after food.
Yes, you can proceed for laser eye surgery. It would be better if you finish the course of fluconazole before the surgery.
Hope, I answered your query.
Wish you good health.
Thanks for writing back.
Need not worry, the candida may not infect the eye during the eye surgery. Do mention about the infection in other site to the performing surgeon once.
Discuss with your eye surgeon about starting the Fluconazole.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Syscan in treatment candida albiocan
- Candida treatment diet
- Phytoral candida treatment
- Best treatment for vaginal candida
- Candida torulopsis glabrata treatment
- Candida treatment for men
- Treatment candida scalp infections
- Candida albicans treatment for men
- Suggest treatment for balanitis due to candida
- Best candida treatment
- Suffer from hypertension and weakness. Does meth use cause thyroid problem?
- What is the effect of steroids on the heart during puberty in boys?
- Having psychological problems. Taking therapy. Any advice?
- Body feels shaky. What is the cause and how to control this?
- Experiencing a periodic mild numbness in arm. Family history of MS. Any...
- Medicine for G6PD patient with fever?
- Having pain and pressure in eye with headache. Sinus MRI normal. What...
- Snorted meth. Having sore throat and cough. Is there any complication?
- Have small penis. Will penomet penis enlargement pump work to enlarge it?
- Found high BP readings on home monitors. Any thoughts?