Suggest treatment for fungal infection

Dr. Munish Sood

Ayurveda Specialist

Posted on Wed, 25 Nov 2015 in General Health
Question: badly infected with fungal infection and need to cure from root.
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
need further details

Detailed Answer:
Dear
Thanks for contacting Ayurveda with your health concern and following points need clarification for better management of the case.

1. What was the opinion of skin specialist ( if consulted) regarding the problem?
PS. Was psoriasis/scabies/lichen/ring worm excluded

2. Is there history of affection of several family memebers at a time?

3. Any problem with poor immunity
(diabetes, poor nutrition)?

4. Please upload your snap shot of the region for better understanding of the disease.

Dr. Munish Sood
Consultant & Physician
Naimittika
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Munish Sood 41 minutes later
Hi Munish,

Thanks for the quick response, I have added photos of affected part.

No-one in my family is affected with any skin problem or any medications.

i dont thinks, because i have good nutrition food and timing for intake is fixed.

actually i visit to Saudi Arabia where it started and now i can see there are some extension mark on the body with lot of inching.

suggest something so that i can get cure from root

Thanks,
xxxxxx
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
check with a qualified Dermatologist and follow Ayurveda Regime

Detailed Answer:
Dear
Thanks foe reverting back.

1. On looking at the photographs it seems either to be a simple fungal infection (kshudra kushtha in ayurveda) and/or more complex skin disease (kushtha) thus for proper assessment ideal way is to check with a Dermatologist or with a qualified Ayurveda Physician for proper assessment

2. Take: old brown rice,green gram,garlic, masoor/arhar dal,cucumber,old ghee,bitter substances,mustard/sesame/neem oil, khadira,amla,bitter gourd,pomegranate, honey,turmeric,light diet

. Avoid: newly harvested rice,radish,sour/heavy/slimy/cold food,milk,curd,sugarcane and its product,salt,day time sleeping, excess physical exertion,constipation,oily and fried food.

3. Fry some garlic pods in mustard oil and massage with that oil.
. Apply raw papaya paste
. Boil potato,remove cover,smash it and spread it on the cloth. Tie the potato side cloth in the affected region at night. Remove in the morning and wash off.

PS. These home remedies can be tried after other possible causes has been excluded.

4. Ras Manikya,gandhak rasayan, panchnimba churan,mahatikta ghrita, chalmogra/marichadi tail XXXXXXX XXXXXXX churan & chakramard beej churan are some of the prescription drugs for you. Kindly consult an Ayurveda physican where you reside for dosage recommendations.

Dr. Munish
Naimittika
Follow up: Dr. Munish Sood 18 minutes later
thank you :)
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
you are welcome

Detailed Answer:
Dear
Thanks for reverting back

1. Start with dietary regime and after initial checkup with a skin specialist start follow the management aspect and do let me know about the diagnosis since any alterations in given medicines can be made.

PS. Since skin and nervous system has common embryological origin thus do take a good Ayurveda mind relaxant (medhya or tranquiliser)

2. Do let me know directly on: bit.ly/drmunishsood for further necessary assistance.

Dr. Munish
Naimittika