Suggest treatment for frequent urination, fever and diarrhea
It could be the flu, urinalysis needed.
Hi and thanks for using HCM.
It is very probably that your husband got the flu.
Since he is urinating frequently, another possibility of those symptoms may be urinary tract infection.
Urinalysis is needed to assess this possibility.
Rest, plenty of fluids and Paracetamol should help improve the situation.
If urinalysis results in infection, antibiotics treatment needed.
This should be discussed with your husband's primary care Doctor.
Hope this helps. If you have further questions feel free to ask. If no, you can close the conversation and rate the answer. Wishing both of you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fever in the afternoon frequent urination
- Yellow diarrhea and frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination with mild tingling
- Urethra swollen frequent urination fever treatment
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Fever and shivering and frequent urination
- Bloated fever frequent urination
- Fever and frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for burning and frequent urination
- Back ache diarrhea frequent urination
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?