Progesterone, testosterone cream taken to lower the estrogen levels. Cholesterol high. Stomach flu or hormones?

Six month ago I had a full blood work done to check on my hormonal balance. I am 49, every thing came back normal except for high estrogen levels. The Dr. put me on progesterone 200 mg and testosterone cream 5mg to lower the estrogen levels and help with the hot flashed. I just went again to redo my blood work and my bad cholesterol went up by 36 points. My good is like 139 for a total is 230. I also had a change in my Albumin its now 5.1 and my RDW is now 14.3 and my Cortisol AM is 32.0. I did have a stomach flu when i had my blood work done. My question is can the hormones that the Dr. put me on change these numbers or the stomach flu. Just real concerned. I have always had a solid rock cholesterol. I am a personal trainer and very active. What do you suggest. Thank you so much
Fri, 11 Oct 2019