Suggest treatment for flu symptoms
Start antihistamines and anti inflammatory drugs.
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Flu is caused by virus (Influenza).
Do following things for better symptomatic relief.
1. Avoid stress and tension.
2. Avoid oily and spicy food.
3. Avoid hard to chew food.
4. Drink plenty of fluids orally and keep yourself hydrated.
5. Do warm water gargles 5-6 times a day.
6. Start antihistamines and anti inflammatory drugs.
7. Broad spectrum antibiotic like levofloxacin if you have sore throat.
Don't worry, you will be alright in 1 week.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?