Suggest treatment for fibromyalgia
I am hoping someone can shed some light 45 in fairly good health had complete blood work done all normal has been uploaded blood pressure taken yesterday 110/70 I walk at least 30 min everyday I do suffer from fybromalgia costochondritis tmj migraines sinus issues anxiety
Today I was fine this morning but went out started feeling a bit light headed which I get with sinus problems as my ears feel plugged and face is sore when I press on it also my upper front thighs ache any suggestions . Also quit smoking f 2 month 10 days ago perhaps this may be of use in your suggestions I also make sure I take 10,000 steps each day or more
Welcome and thanks for your query.
Your symptoms are suggestive of upper respiratory infection which may be due to a common virus. This would produce a feeling of plugged ear due to the closing of eustachian tube connecting the back of your nose to your middle ear. The muscular aches also may occur with the same.
You can take OTC Panadol cold and sinus and eat healthy wholesome food, drink plenty of warm fluids and soups and practise relaxation techniques.
If you develop fever or productive cough, it would be good to see a doctor and have yourself examine.
Only a viral infection
So you can take the OTC medicine I suggested and take warm fluids.
I just mentioned those symptoms as a bacterial infection may sometimes follow a viral infection and in such a situation you may require an antibiotic.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest generic form of cymbalta for fibromyalgia treatment
- Mucinex fibromyalgia treatment
- Having symptoms of fibromyalgia referred to hydrotherapy treatment suggestions
- Fatigue and fibromyalgia new treatments
- Fibromyalgia muscle spasms treatment
- Suggest treatment for fibromyalgia
- Is skelaxin used in the treatment of fibromyalgia?
- Steroids for fibromyalgia treatment
- Latest treatment for fibromyalgia
- What is the treatment for chronic fibromyalgia
- Can hepatitis C be cured?
- Does tonsillitis cause systemic infection or UTI?
- Suggest treatment for liver cirrhosis
- What causes pain in right side and pain radiating to lower back?
- What causes sharp pain in rib cage below shoulder blade?
- What causes rhythmic contraction of the diaphragm?
- What is the treatment for radiculopathy?
- Is Zentel to be taken before or after a meal?
- What causes pain in upper abdomen radiating to left side?
- How long Lupron injections need to be continued for prostate cancer?