Suggest treatment for fever in children
what is better for children paracetamol or diclofinac to decrease fever
Paracetamol is better and safer too.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I would prefer giving paracetamol to a child to bring down temperature. In case the relief is not good enough, the next choice would be ibuprofen. We generally do not use diclofenac to treat fever.
Hope that helps.
Dr. Diptanshu Das
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe headache with fever suggest treatment
- Treatment and cure for Fever in children
- Suggest treatment for enteric fever
- Suggest treatment for typhoid fever
- Suggest treatments for scarlet fever or glandular fever
- Suggest treatment for fever due to uti
- Suggest treatment for high fever
- What treatment is suggested for fever
- Typhoid fever normal treatment in children
- Suggest treatment to cure high fever