Suggest treatment for fever, cold, cough and body aches

Dr. Veerisetty Shyamkumar

Posted on Mon, 29 Aug 2016 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: HI Doctor,

My husband is suffering from fever, cold, cough and body ache since yesterday morning . I have given him crocin first and then Metal P after an interval of 7 hrs . He still has fever between-101-102. Please advise.
Answered by Dr. Veerisetty Shyamkumar 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Viral fever

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for query.
I read the message. It could be viral fever.You can give Tab dolo 650mg thrice daily after food, T. Pan 40mg once daily before breakfast and T.Taxim-o twice daily after food for 5 days. These medications are available only with doctor's presription.
If fever still persists by tomorrow, then get a CBC and dengue profile done.

Get back to me if any query.

Dr VSK
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Veerisetty Shyamkumar