Suggest treatment for fever and diarrhea
give Ors and zinc
Thanks for writing to us.
Loose stools with travel could be viral infection or food poisoning or ecoli diarrhoea.
You can try oral rehydration solutions like electral in sips frequently.
I also prescribe zinc at 20 mg per day once for 10 days.
This will help in controlling loose.stools and ensuring hydration is maintained.
However if loose stools do not settle or if urine output is very low it is better to get her examined by a pediatrician.
Wishing your child good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for diarrhea headache and fever
- Fever vomiting diarrhea athletic treatment
- Suggest treatment for recurrent diarrhea
- What treatment is suggested for diarrhea
- Child with diarrhea and vomiting fever treatment
- Treatment for diarrhea and viral fever despite taking ofloxacin
- Effective treatment for fever vomiting diarrhea and headache
- Dizziness diarrhea cold sweats nausea no fever treatment
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea with sinus
- Suggest treatment for chest infection with fever and diarrhea