Suggest treatment for fatigue, poor appetite, weight loss, muscle pain and excessive sweating

Dr. Kathy Robinson

Posted on Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Weak , tired ,no appetite, lost weight, sweating, cold , muscle pain and weakness, going on a few months , getting worse, alot of stress at work, mom just passed away in XXXXXXX

Heart beat rapid, but no pain.
Answered by Dr. Kathy Robinson 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
multiple causes

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for the question,
You have many stressors that may be causing your symptoms. The first thing you need to do is to see a doctor and get some basic labs done to make sure you do not have something like a thyroid disorder or anemia that can be easily treated. Next, make sure that you are adequately grieving your mother's death. If you do not feel that your grief is normal or if you need help then see a counselor.
Do what you can to lower stress at work, even if it means just not worrying about it so much. A counselor may help with this also.
Exercise every day, even if it is just walking for 10-15 minutes. Get plenty of sleep and eat healthy foods as much as possible.
I hope you get some answers soon,
Dr. Robinson