Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1983
Answered : 1525 Questions
Hi iam 25 yrs old and m suffering from erectile disorder what should i do.
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: Adv to get some investigations done Detailed Answer: Hello There are a number of causes of erectile dysfunctions. They can be psychological (anxiety, myths, psychiatric problems like depression ,anxiety disorder), drug abuse esp. tobacco,), endocrinal problems like hypogonadism due to low testosterone, and physical causes like Diabetes, Hypertension, Venous leakage, due to ongoing medicines for some other causes. The most common in your age is of psychogenic cause. At this instance if you don't feel your symptoms are psychogenic, I would suggest that you get BP checked, fasting blood sugar, serum testosterone level from a good lab. I also suggest you to get a sonogram of erect penis . Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction 21 minutes later
Sir i dont chew tobacco and m not a alcholic addict but i take it rarely does viagra could help in oveercoming this problem.
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: Testing is better... Detailed Answer: Hello I am glad you don't use tobacco. It saves you from lot of health problems. Please get a serum testosterone level done. If it is normal, viagra can be helpful. 30 minutes of daily brisk walking will certainly help. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction 1 hour later
Sir if the problem is psyhcological den what should be done, are there any natural remedies for erection problem i get erection but m unable to resist it. Before 2 month i get married and unable to do intercourse and i lost my self confidence though i did a sex before couple of times and does viagra has any kind of side effects on sexual life
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Put first 1 ,then 2 fingers in your wife's vagina Detailed Answer: Hello Please clarify in next question whether you have been able to have penetrative sex . I guess you are trying to say that since marriage, although you have been getting erection,you have not been able to enter the vagina of your wife for sex so have lost confidence and lose erection after some time. In such a situation, I advice my patients to first put a lubricant like sarson oil on finger ,put one finger in vagina 15 times and then 2 fingers 15 times. If the female tolerates this comfortably, taking viagra 25 mg can be useful. Sometimes, headache can be a problem but it is not serious. If you have any more query, lease let me know DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor