Suggest Treatment For Adult ADHD
His behavior could be due to Adult ADHD.
Hello thanks for asking from HealthcareMagic,
I can understand your concern. A lot of individuals with adult ADHD develop symptoms like antisocial behavior, anger issues, drug abuse, stealing etc. If proper treatment is given then such individuals show improvement.
So if you want to help your girlfriend then, first of all, try to convince her that the issues he is showing are part of his adult ADHD. This should be stopped because if not stopped this might lead to antisocial behavior. So she should be convinced that he needs treatment by a psychiatrist and this can help in his drug addiction and also inhabit of stealing etc.
You are most welcome to ask follow-up doubts.
He should be convinced.
I am sorry, I couldn't understand.
You've mentioned that he was diagnosed with ADHD and in ADHD individuals show hyperactivity, impulsivity and poor attention. Impulsivity and poor attention could be the reason that he is not confident enough to decide what is right and what is wrong. A lot of individuals show indecisiveness, poor judgement etc symptoms.
So first is to convince him that he should take treatment. He should be make aware that if he is stealing or being used by he then that is wrong. This could cost him a lot. You can ask his mother to convince him.
Thanks, You can ask again if you want to discuss more.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Head leaning to one side adult
- How long does it take for stitches to dissolves from getting your tonsils out as an adult
- Instant prickly rash on arms neck back adult
- Green stuff in the eye adult
- Enlarged tonsils and herpes adult
- High fever that keeps coming back adult
- Heat rash last months adult
- Green sticky stool adult
- Does super growth work for adult
- I have a sore throat for weeks my ear hurts but no fever and i have puss on the back of my throat i am a adult