Can a person with poor memory and slow thinking live a normal life?

What happens to 30 year old female patient with antisocial personality disorder. This same patient two years ago had a cardiac arrest due to low potassium level, four shocks had to be given to bring back to life. Due to lack of oxygen in the brain my daughter my daughter suffered a setback, such as derogative memory, lack of initiative, slow thinking. My daughter is an alcoholic, with an eating disorder, and past drug abuse. What are her chances at living a normal life?
Tue, 30 Aug 2016