Suggest treatment for dry scalp and dandruff

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Mon, 2 Nov 2015 in Alternative Medicine
Question: My 6 year old Daughter has dry scalp and flaks show up on the hair in one or two days after a head bath. There is small patch near the forehead as well. Can you please suggest.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
details required

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Homeopathy is best way of treatment for all type of skin ailment. Medicine are safe to use and effective.
Medicine are selected on the basis of detail analysis of case.
I would suggest you to give some more details of the case so i could asses the case and suggest you best possible medicine .
Please answer following in detail
1 since how long she is suffering with such complain
2 any injury at affected site in the past.
3 any discharge, scaling, peeling, rash, burning or palpation at the site.
Please share the photograph of the site for review

Hope this is clear to you

In case of any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad