Suggest treatment for dizziness, muscle weakness and increased heart rate
I would recommend as follows:
Welcome on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would explain that your symptoms could be related to sleep apnea, as well as other possible causes like: chronic anemia, thyroid dysfunction, electrolyte imbalances, etc..
So, coming to this point, I would recommend consulting with your attending physician for a careful physical exam and some tests:
- a resting ECG
- a chest X ray study
- arterial blood gas analysis
- complete blood count
- inflammation tests (PCR, sedimentation rate)
- blood electrolytes
- thyroid hormone levels
- kidney and liver function tests
A polysomonography would help rule in/out sleep apnea and evaluate its possible severity.
You should discuss with your doctor on the above issues.
Hope to have been helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Warfarin increased heart rate
- Dizzy and increased heart rate
- Pregnancy increased heart rate dizzy
- Increased heart rate and tremors
- What do you suggest for an increased heart rate
- Sudden dizzy spells and increased heart rate
- Increased heart rate treatment from red bull
- Treatment and cure for Increased heart rate
- Inhalation increases heart rate
- Sudden dizziness and increased heart rate