Suggest treatment for cough, wheezing and reflux in infant
yes you can
Thanks for writing to us.
Usually cold and Wheezing at this age is viral in nature.
Ascoril drops can be given safely.
The dose mentioned by your doctor is fine. Don't worry.
Continue saline drops as advised.
If worsening consult your doctor again and maybe he will benefit from nebulisations.
For Reflux which is very common at this age try burping after each feed. Medicines for Reflux are better avoided at this age unless it is very severe and suggested by your doctor.
Wishing your child good health.
Yes it is possible.
But needs confirmation if Reflux is actually significant.
Milk scan can confirm it. Discuss about this with your doctor.
Domperidone drops is what I give usually in my clinic.
That might help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Primary complex treatment coughing gone
- Suggest treatment for wheezing and postnasal drip
- Acid reflux cough treatment
- Kennel cough treatment cough syrup
- Suggest treatment for persistent dry cough with wheezing
- Suggest treatment for wheezing cough
- Suggest treatment for coughing wheezing stiff chest and runny nose
- Suggest treatment for asthma and coughing with wheezing
- Suggest treatment for allergic sneezingcoughing and wheezing
- Suggest treatment for expiratory wheeze