Suggest treatment for cold and fever
My wife has cold and mild fever for past 3 days. She is feeling heaviness in back side of her head, and discomfort in her ears. She also is having throat pains, but she doesn't feel much of cough or flume. But she is feeling congested.
Our family physician instructed her to have Azithral 500and Dolo-650 twice a day for three days. However even after 3 days her condition has improved only little, and she says only Vicks logenze seems to give her bit of a relief. Kindly please suggest what medication could be prescribed at the moment.
Please continue those prescribed medications.
welcome to HCM
I appreciate your concerns.
i think your wife is probably having sore throat.
The drugs prescribed by your doctor are totally okay..
Continue those medications.
Also gargle with hot water with added salt 3 times a day.
Hope this will help you .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for cold, light fever
- Suggest treatment for cold and headache after fever
- Suggest treatment for fever with cold and blocked nose
- Suggest treatment for persistant fever with cold and sore throat
- Suggest treatment for fever with cold and body ache
- What treatment is suggested for fever and cold
- Suggest treatment for persistent fever with cold and stomach upset
- Suggest treatment for allergic cold and fever
- Frequent cold and fever treatment
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough with mild fever