Suggest treatment for chest pain in a diabetic with constipation
I am Dr Mittal. I have read your message. I think I can help you. The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of a possible cardiac lesion. However, ecg is normal. I would still suggest testing cardiac enzymes.
If these are negative other causes will need to be considered like severe gastritis or musculoskeletal pain, or abnormal sugar levels that may cause similar symptoms.
Please inform the cardiac enzymes report.
Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of Diabetic constipation
- Diabetic constipation causes
- Smoker alcoholic diabetic constipation on metformin help
- Treatment and cure for Diabetic constipation
- Suggest treatment for lower chest pain
- Diagnosis of Diabetic constipation
- Drugs/medication for Diabetic constipation
- Cidp high bp diabetes constipation stool softners used treatment
- Suggest treatment for chest pain and fainting
- Back chest pain constipation