What causes left-sided discomfort in the chest upon lifting objects and coughing?
Possibility of musculoskeletal pain is more likely.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
By your history and description, possibility of musculoskeletal pain is more likely.
So apply warm water pad on affected areas of chest.
Avoid movements causing pain.
Avoid heavyweight lifting and strenuous exercise.
Sit with proper beck support.
Take simple painkiller like paracetamol or ibuprofen.
You will mostly improve with all these in 2-3 days.
If you develop worsening pain or cough or fever then consult doctor and get done chest x ray.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes chest congestion and cough with uti complications
- What causes throat discomfort with cough
- What causes chest pain and cough after bleaching
- Fluttering in chest causing cough
- What causes a chesty cough
- Laptop on chest cause a cough
- What is the cause of chest pain and cough
- What causes chest pain and coughing of phlegm
- What causes pain in the left rib while coughing
- What causes chest infection and coughing