Suggest treatment for blood in urine
Don't jump to cancer as a diagnosis.
Hello XXXXX and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist, i can fully understand your concern.
Total, painless,bleeding in the urine (hematuria), is abnormal.
There're causes other than cancer,so, till we get the reports,don't jump to a diagnosis. Let all the reports come.
After an examination by an Urologist, the following tests should've been done :
1. urine culture.
2. blood routine,creatinine,RBS,LFT,platelets,coagulation profile,VDRL,HIV and HbsAg.
3. CECT (contrast CT) or contrast-IVU.
5. Cystoscopy may be needed after seeing the reports.
Let all the reports come. Don't jump to conclusions.
Your doctor must've started an antibiotic in the meantime.
She should maintain 10-12 glasses fluids daily.
Hope your doubts are cleared.
Dr.Matthew J. Mangat.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Phimosis blood in urine treatment
- Blood in urine infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine
- Suggest treatment for frequesnt urination
- What treatment is suggested for protein in urine
- Suggest treatment of frequent incomplete urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Suggest treatments for pain during urination
- Bcg treatment blood in urine
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine due to kidney stones