Are HIV tests done 75 days post exposure conclusive?

Dr. Sunil Jangid

HIV AIDS Specialist

Posted on Wed, 16 May 2018 in HIV and AIDS
Question: I am 32 year old man. I had XXXXXXX encounter with 3 man in massage parlour in three different days. In all the 3 cases we have used condoms but in one condom slipped also. In my 2nd and 3rd encounter I got lot of blood and that too v dark color blood and something else also came . I was under the guy. I had a word with my doctor - He has asked me to get it tested.
After 3 weeks of my encounter i have taken test of HIV 1 & 2 Antibodies Screening Test Serum, VDRL RPR Serum and both result are NON Reactive.
After 35 days i did HIV-DUO (IV th Generation test) which is also negative.
After 70 days i have again done HIV 1 & 2 Antibodies Screening Test Serum, VDRL RPR Serum and both result are NON Reactive
Again After 75 days i have again done HIV 1 & 2 Antibodies Screening Test Serum, VDRL RPR Serum (different lab )and both result are NON Reactive
I Have weakness from last 5 weeks and also uclers (painless) from 4 weeks - showed to doctor he says evrything is fine
I did my other test also.
My vitamin b12 is 281
Vitamin D is 12.02
My anxiety level is v high.
It's been a week only have done my HIV test but i have develop brown patch in my tongue - My mind says that since i m eating lot of stomach related medicines from last 1 month it can be the reason.
Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No risk of HIV.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX,

Welcome to HCM.

You had protected encounters and all your results for HIV are negative after 75 days of exposure then there is no risk of HIV. The ulcers, weakness and brown patches on tongue might be due to some other reason so don't get feared or tensed. Consult your physician to isolate the cause and follow the treatment. Be relaxed, forget about the episode and move on in life happily.

Thank You
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T