Are HIV tests done 75 days post exposure conclusive?
After 3 weeks of my encounter i have taken test of HIV 1 & 2 Antibodies Screening Test Serum, VDRL RPR Serum and both result are NON Reactive.
After 35 days i did HIV-DUO (IV th Generation test) which is also negative.
After 70 days i have again done HIV 1 & 2 Antibodies Screening Test Serum, VDRL RPR Serum and both result are NON Reactive
Again After 75 days i have again done HIV 1 & 2 Antibodies Screening Test Serum, VDRL RPR Serum (different lab )and both result are NON Reactive
I Have weakness from last 5 weeks and also uclers (painless) from 4 weeks - showed to doctor he says evrything is fine
I did my other test also.
My vitamin b12 is 281
Vitamin D is 12.02
My anxiety level is v high.
It's been a week only have done my HIV test but i have develop brown patch in my tongue - My mind says that since i m eating lot of stomach related medicines from last 1 month it can be the reason.
No risk of HIV.
Welcome to HCM.
You had protected encounters and all your results for HIV are negative after 75 days of exposure then there is no risk of HIV. The ulcers, weakness and brown patches on tongue might be due to some other reason so don't get feared or tensed. Consult your physician to isolate the cause and follow the treatment. Be relaxed, forget about the episode and move on in life happily.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hiv test negative aftter 55 days of exposure
- Conclusive hiv test 21 days pcr
- Hiv duo test conclusive after 28 days
- Hiv elisa test at 120 days. is it conclusive?
- Hiv neegative 40 days post exposure
- Is elisa test of hiv after 80 days is conclusive
- Hiv test in five month and five days is conclusive
- How reliable is a hiv test after 80 days post exposure
- Hiv duo test after 37 days conclusive
- Hiv test at 160 days conclusive