Is 4th generation HIV duo test done 6 weeks post exposure conclusive?
Yes HIV Duo test is conclusive at 6 weeks
Hello. Thank you.
I am Dr kakkar (Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern.
A 4th generation HIV Duo test (P24Ag and Anti HIV antibody) is considered conclusive at 6 weeks. It is a CDC recommendation.
Hi. Can you please suggest?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hiv duo test conclusive after 28 days
- Hiv duo testing post pep
- Is an hiv duo test conclusive after 6 weeks
- Is a hiv duo test conclusive at 12 weeks
- Hiv duo test conclusive 5 weeks
- Hiv duo test conclusive after 3 month
- Seven weeks hiv duo test
- Hiv duo test 6 weeks
- Hiv duo test 12 weeks
- Duo hiv test at 10 weeks