Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for blisters on the buttocks

Jan 2014
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 7281 Questions
I have a blister on my bottox( between chicks).
Why it’s happen, what questions you can ask from me?
Posted Tue, 28 Nov 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Provide more information and upload image, please

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you for asking,

I am Dr. Kakkar (Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern.

I would like to know the duration since you have the blister.. Any associated symptoms?
like, any pain? itching? etc.

I also request you to kindly upload/attach a good quality image of the affected area to the "Reports Section" so that I'll be able to guide you better.



Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for blisters on the buttocks 34 minutes later
This blister sore and itchy.
I had a sexual contact one week ago, the man complained of symptoms of cold, dry cough no fever.
Is it possible I was infected from him?
Does it mean he had affair with somebody else before me and passing this virus?
Still waiting for the answer to my question.
I don’ have a picture of my blister.
Thank you
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Not necessarily genital herpes. Blisters can be due to shingles

Detailed Answer:
Thank you.

Though it could be genital herpes but having blisters down there doesn't necessarily mean that it would be only genital herpes ..Genital herpes usually presents with multiple fluid filled vesicles which soon rupture to form erosions and it is associated with pain/ tingling.
Bllsters could even be due to Herpes Zoster/ shingles- usually a cluster of blisters in a stripe like pattern on one side of the body and usually associated severe neuralgic pain and tingling.
A physical examination would help ascertain the exact cause. Therefore I suggest that you visit your general practitioner for him/ her to have a look at it.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor