Suggest treatment for bladder infection
might be recurrence of urinary infection
Hello dear, I understand your concern.I am sorry for your condition.
In my opinion this might be a recurrence of urinary infection .The infection causing bacteria are not sensitive to the antibiotics you used .
Apoclarythromycin will help in urine infection but may be in your case the bacteria are not sensitive to it.
So I need to know whether a urine culture and sensitivity is done or not. Because the urine culture and sensitivity detects the type of bacteria and also the antibiotic to which it is sensitive.
If it is not done ask your doctor about that in your next visit.
Plenty of water upto 2 to 3 litres and any alkalinizing syrups will decrease the burning urination.
Also cranberry juice and coconut water works well for urinary infections.
Also check if you are a diabetic because in diabetes there are recurrent urinary tract infections.
Dont worry the proper antibiotic along with adequate fluids will clear the infection.
definite treatment with only culture and sensitivi
Hello dear , l can understand you .But culture and sensitivity helps us giving a perfect antibiotic due to which the infection can be cleared.
Otherwise there might be chance of recurrence of urine infection.
Moreover I think an Ultrasound helps in ruling out any renal stones .Back pain with urinary infection suggests renal stones mostly.
But meanwhile do take good amount of fluids along with cranberry juice and coconut water .This will wash away the bacteria.
Dont worry ...you will be fine soon...relax..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bladder infection affecting the kidney
- Gall bladder infection treatment
- Alternative treatment for bladder infection
- Suggest bladder infection treatment
- Treatment and cure for Then bladder infection
- Urinary bladder infection treatment
- Suggest treatments for serious bladder infection
- Antibiotic treatment for bladder infection
- Treatment for bladder infection
- Suggest treatment for recurrent bladder infection