Suggest treatment for back pain
You may need Xray lumbar spine and ultrasound abdomen.
Hi! Welcome to health care magic!
Based on the history you have shared, it seems to be different entities and any incidence of being related to one another seems unlikely.
Back pain can be due to any abnormality with lumbar discs XXXXXXX spacing problems or compression on nerve roots. If it radiates to both flanks and accosiated with blood or pus in urine or is spasmodic in nature, it can be due to renal causes but if it is central and related to posture it can be musculoskeletal or spine issue. Taking analgesics like acetaminophen or ibuprofen will help with the symptoms.
The pain in right side of abdomen needs to be evaluated by your GP on examination, and if any need for ultrasound abdomen is felt, you may be asked for one, alongwith liver function tests.
For headaches associated with ear and more on the right side can be simple migraine or cluster headaches or even related to middle ear infections. Sinusitis seems unlikely. In any case, need to be assessed by ENT specialist for detailed ear exam and any signs of infection at the right side. Pain symptoms, can be temporarily relieved by analgesics like acetaminophen or ibuprofen till then.
Hoping you a speedy recovery. If you dont have any more questions, please close the discussion. Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for muscular back pain
- Suggest treatment for sudden back pain
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for mechanical back pain
- Suggest treatment for UTI post urinary catheterization?
- Suggest treatment for cough during consumption while treating bulbar palsy
- What causes burning feeling in underarm with painful tiny bumps?
- Suggest treatment for pain in shoulders, upper arm and back
- What causes irregular heart beat on exertion in a person post cardiac...
- Suggest treatment for bleeding from gums
- Suggest treatment for the pain associated with post-herpetic neuralgia
- What does persistent nasal bleeding indicate?
- What causes Raynaud's phenomenon?
- What causes chronic heaviness under left rib cage and shortness of breath?