Suggest treatment for arthritis
GLUCOSAMINE AND Naproxen (Aleve)
Thanks for choosing healthcaremagic for posting your query
I'm Dr. Sudhir Kumar,
I have gone through your question in detail and understand your concern.
You can use Naproxen (Aleve) for pain relief.It is safer in heart patients.It actually have a protective effect against heart attacks.Glucosamine is helpful in arthritis . It slows down and repair the degenerative changes to some extend.
You can discuss with your treating Doctor about it.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: https://www.bit.ly/askdrsudhirortho
Wishing you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for arthritis in hips and lower back
- What treatment is suggested for arthritis on the lower back
- Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Suggest treatment for arthritis pain and skin rash
- Suggest treatment for arthritis and nephrogenic diabetes insipidus
- Treatment rheumatoid arthritis in trichy
- Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Suggest treatment for arthritis
- Suggest treatment for numbnesslower back pain arthritis
- Suggest treatment for psorattic arthritis
- What does the CT scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in mid back and left shoulder
- What is the recovery period after hip replacement?
- Suggest treatment for severe hip pain, weak thigh and gluteal muscles
- Suggest treatment for gout flare up on left elbow
- What causes large swollen area on top of arm below collar bone?
- What causes pain and numbness in hands?
- Suggest treatment for cervical stenosis
- What causes heel pain?
- Suggest treatment for stiff and heavy neck with burning eyes and pain in...