Suggest treatment for anal fissure
Hemorrhoids/fissure/meds you take as possible causes...
I understand your concerns.
You are saying to have blood in your stool associated with fatigue, loss of appetitie and disturbing sleep.
One possible cause might be related to hemorrhoids or anal fissure especially if you have been having problems with bowel movements (constipation). Any other GI problems you are also having (pain? changes in bowel movements? etc?)
You are also reporting to be taking meds for hypertension and acute renal failure. Can you please provide the names of those meds to see if they have side effects similar to symptoms you are having.
Having fatigue and loss of appetite might be due to acute renal failure and possible anemia caused by rectal bleeding.
Looking forward to have the requested data in for a more specific opinion!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure and constipation
- Diltiact for treatment of anal fissures
- Anal fissure treatment sentinel
- Ichthammol treatment anal fissure
- Botox treatment for anal fissures
- Natural treatment for anal fissures
- Treatment for anal fissures ayurveda
- Laser treatment of anal fissures
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure
- Suggest treatment for pain due to anal fissure