What causes intermittent rectal bleeding while on Implanon?
How long does it take to get an answer back?
It could be due to piles ( hormonal imbalance).
Thanks For trusting hcm about her health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Her per rectal bleeding could be due to bleeding piles or bleeding in piles due to hormonal imbalance caused by implanon.
She should take sitz bath and go to her treating doctor to get herself examined to rule rule out piles and take hemostatic drug to stop bleeding.
Hope Found Useful, Feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rectal bleeding causes in women
- Drugs that cause rectal bleeding
- Rectal bleeding causes
- Farting causes rectal bleeding
- Causes of intermittent rectal bleeding
- What causes rectal bleeding prior to periods
- What causes rectal bleeding in jail
- What causes rectal bleeding after bowel movements
- What causes abdominl pain with rectal bleeding
- What causes upper abdominal pain and rectal bleeding