Suggest treatment for aches and pain in back
Low back pain
Thank you for contacting us. I will answer your question to the best of my ability.
It sounds as though you have some low back pain - for about 2 weeks. There are several causes of low back pain and a feeling of warmth. I don't have a lot of information to go on but it sounds like you most likely have some inflammation in the soft tissues of your low back area.
Commonly this can be due to a simple strain of the muscles and ligaments in the area. You may have done a lot of lifting for example. Sometimes being out of shape or having poor posture can contribute to back pain.
Treatment involves ice or heat - whichever gives you the best relief. Take over the counter ibuprofen up to 3 times a day. Make sure you take this with food. Keep active in the form of walking on the flat.
Dont lift anything more than 10 pounds and make sure you always use good posture.
If the symptoms worsen or you develop any new symptoms such as fever, chills, leg pain, numbness, weakness , bladder or bowel problems please see your primary care doctor ASAP.
I hope this helps. If you have any further questions please message me back.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Adrian Rawlinson MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sudden back pain
- Suggest treatment for back and ribs pain
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain in legsneck and back
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for mechanical back pain
- What causes pins and needles in left arm and elbow numbness?
- Suggest remedy for pain around the ribs and back
- What does the MRI scan report suggest?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in leg and foot
- Suggest remedy for severe lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for aches and pain in back
- Suggest treatment for spinal stenosis
- What causes severe lower back pain?
- What causes shoulder pain and shoulder and finger numbness?
- Suggest ways to manage sciatica pain