Suggest treatment for PCOS
In Next cycle my doctor has advised for iui,my last iui got failed.This cycle she has asked me to take duoloton l,should i continue with tablet or try normal in this cycle. Hormone values in this cycle is LH-15.22, and Fsh-8.2.
My age is 29 and I have pcos,last cycle i had only one follicle, so doctor said chances will be high if there are more follicles, so please guide me if should i take duolotonl or try normal.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Yes, take Duoloton - L for one month.
That way, there will be heightened and better ovarian response when IUI is done next month.
For how long have you been trying to conceive ?
How many IUI cycles done ?
Tubal patency testing done ?
Semen analysis done ?
Did follicles get ruptured in the IUI cycle ?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for the guidance im taking Duoloton L.
We have been trying to conceive for two years, iui was done for the first time in last cycle,had only one follicle in last cycle and it ruptured after giving hcg injection.
HSG was done in march and doctor said report is good.
Semen analysis also done, and that report was also perfect.
Thank you for the update.
Yes, please take Duoloton in this cycle.
That will improve chances of ovulation next cycle.
Then try for 3 - 4 more cycles of IUI.
Am sure at your age, and with normal reports, you will definitely conceive.
Take regular folic aid supplements.
Try and maintain normal body weight.
In what city do you reside ?
Doctor said that unless i loose weight my chances of conceiving is less, i tried on diet and exercise but am not able to attain desired weight,
I look obese and belly weight doesnot reduce at all, can you please suggest some tips for diet or any healthy medication and food,
Please guide me in this, so that i could conceive a baby
It is best to avoid sweets, potatoes, rice, oil, starch.
Consult a dietician for calorie specific diet chart.
Take metformin tablets to help in losing weight.
Also, daily aerobic exercise for atleast 45 minutes 5 days a week will help.
WHere do you reside ?
Can you suggest me some diet to reduce weight in this cycle?
And regarding metformin you said,can you please name the tablet?
Is rest mandatory after iui? Coz i travel nearly two hours from home to office and vice-versa..
Please guide me, thanks in advance
The values fluctuate as per the day of cycle on which the hormones were measured.
Do not give much importance to hormones, it is more important to see if the follicle was matured and ruptured.
That is the key point for conception.
Please consult a dietician for detailed diet chart as per your height and weight.
The tablet should be prescribed by your doctor, generally it is Glycomet SR tablet.
It is okay to travel after an IUI, no issues with that.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Unani treatments pcos
- Pcos treatment from rudresh
- Dronis for pcos treatment
- Ginette 35 treatment for pcos
- Suggest treatment for pcos and irregular periods
- Hypothyroidism and pcos natural treatment
- Is pcos curable in unani treatment
- I need treatment suggestion for pcos
- Suggest treatment for pcos
- Suggest treatment for anxiety with reactive hypoglycemia and pcos
- Hymen not ruptured. Can I insert finger in the vagina?
- Want to conceive, have fundal subseraus fibroid. What kind of treatment...
- Pregnant. Having ovarian cyst. Has nausea and vomiting. Prescribed folic...
- Increasing red spots on abdomen since hysterectomy. Had been for...
- Had 3 times intercourse within a cycle. Took postinor and used...
- Is it safe to use contraceptive pills like i pill? Side effects?
- Had menorrhagia. Ultrasound showed uterus enlarged. Treatment?
- Had D&C and hysterscopic procedure. Prescribed Tranexamic acid. Having...
- Pregnant, in third trimester, advised 4d scan. Will it cause any harm to...
- Looking for help for Pemphigoid Bullous in throat, mouth and hands?