Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Suggest the medication to increase penis size

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 4036 Questions
hi sir I want increase my XXXXXXX size is ther any medicine.
and I want to increase minimum 2to 3 inches advoice me whice medicine is better
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Medicines are not effective,please do not take it.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query.

The penis starts to develop after you attain puberty that is about age of 12-14 years.

All this developments are taking place under the influence of male hormone testosterone.

Apart from this all the secondary sexual characters also develop like hair growth on beard,axilla,genital region,change in voice etc.

Going by the evidence that we have, there are no medications that can increase size of penis. The medications only help if you have some hormonal deficiency and your doctor thinks that this needs to be replaced.

Just for your general information,size of penis has nothing to with sexual pleasure. Please note the only first 2 inch of female vagina is sensitive,means the pleasure comes only from first 2 inches,anything beyond that does not affect sexual pleasure.

I think you should drop the idea of increasing size of penis. At the same time please keep your self away from so called medication that promise you a fortune in this.

Please avoid taking anything without advice from your doctor.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor