Suggest the medication to increase penis size

Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani

Posted on Mon, 18 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Question: hi sir I want increase my XXXXXXX size is ther any medicine.
and I want to increase minimum 2to 3 inches advoice me whice medicine is better
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Medicines are not effective,please do not take it.

Detailed Answer:

The penis starts to develop after you attain puberty that is about age of 12-14 years.

All this developments are taking place under the influence of male hormone testosterone.

Apart from this all the secondary sexual characters also develop like hair growth on beard,axilla,genital region,change in voice etc.

Going by the evidence that we have, there are no medications that can increase size of penis. The medications only help if you have some hormonal deficiency and your doctor thinks that this needs to be replaced.

Just for your general information,size of penis has nothing to with sexual pleasure. Please note the only first 2 inch of female vagina is sensitive,means the pleasure comes only from first 2 inches,anything beyond that does not affect sexual pleasure.

I think you should drop the idea of increasing size of penis. At the same time please keep your self away from so called medication that promise you a fortune in this.

Please avoid taking anything without advice from your doctor.

Dr.Pragnesh