Suggest remedy for tingling in legs and arms when suffering from COPD
It could be due to Nerve damage.
Greetings from Dr.Divakara.p
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic.
Tingling sensation and numbness is most of the time due to Nerve damage ( Neuropathy ) though other causes are Low calcium levels, Vitamin deficiency, low oxygen or high carbon dioxide levels but these are less common compared to Neuropathy.
So first we need to establish that it is due to neuropathy and then we shall do the evaluation of cause of neuropathy.
I need to know since how long this problem of tingling sensation is there?
Any history of Diabetes?
Any past history or presently use of drugs ?
I would advise a test called Nerve conduction study of all 4 limbs . This will tell us if there is any nerve damage or not.
Kindly get the test done and revert back with report and details asked.
Thank You I will follow up on your suggestions.
Not related to DBS.
Thanks for the information.
Yes even I feel there is no relation with your father's symptoms and DBS. I strongly feel this as Neuropathy problem .
Kindly get the Nerve Conduction study of all his limbs and revert back .
Will look forward for your reply.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Restless legs tingling bruise on calf arms tingling
- Copd and tingling and pain in fingertips
- Arms legs and nose tingling when flying what is this
- Tingling legs arms testosterone
- Suggest treatment for copd and arrhythmia when on digoxin
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis with copd
- Suffering from copd feeling faint breathlessness on oxygen nebulizers suggestions
- Natural remedies for copd disease
- How often should clothes be changed when suffering from copd
- Suffering from copd difficulty in digestion breathlessness suggestions