Suggest remedy for sore oozing pus inside nostril
Apply neosporin ointment
Thanks for being at healthcare magic
According to your complaints it seems you have developed folliculitis which is inflammation of the hair follicle.
In such cases I recommend my patients to take oral as well as topical antibiotics.
Since you don't have access to your doctor I would recommend you to apply neosporin ointment on the affected areas twice daily for 6-7 days till it heals.
If the lesion doesn't show much improvement in 2-3 days consult a doctor and consider going for oral antibiotics as well.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to clarify any further doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Painful sore inside nostril
- Raw sores inside nostrils
- Pus under skin inside nostril
- Home remedy for swollen inside nostrils
- Left nostril sore and nostril
- Sore left nostril inside and blocked nostril
- Sore and dry inside of nostril
- Itch inside nostril and on crease suggestion
- Remedy for bump inside nostril
- Crusty sore inside nostril