Suggest remedy for severe neck pain

Dr. Suresh Heijebu

Posted on Mon, 2 Nov 2015 in Back Pain
Question: HELLO DOCTOR I AM A xxxxx SUFFERING FROM BACK AND NECK PAIN PLZ SUGGEST ME

I HAVE ALSO LOST MY YOUNG AGE SEXUAL DESIRE AND UNABLE TO ENJOY MY SEXUAL MARRIED LIFE,I WORK 10 TO 12 HRS ON COMPUTER.PLZ SUGGEST ME SOME HOME MADE MEDICINE OR MEDICINE OR PRESCRIB ME SOME MEDICINE FOR REGAINING MY SEXUAL POWER AND YOUTH LIFE STYLE
Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Relevant measures and tests suggested.

Detailed Answer:
Hello, XXXXXXX .

I can understand your concerns.

First and foremost, the back and neck pain in your case could be directly related to excessive work with a computer as many of us would experience.

But none the less, it is important that a complete MRI scan of the total spine will keep you on a safer note. Further management if any is based on the test results.

Pertaining to loss of sexual power and desire, multiple factors need to be addressed in your case.

Prolonged sedentary life as working in a computer for over 4-6 hours/ day can lead to some degree of sexual dysfunction.

In order to stay fit and young- 4 most important factors you need to adopt.

1.Regular physical exercise (Eg Jogging) for 20 min/ day for 5days/week.

2.Drink 3 liters/day of water.

3.Avoid fried and fatty food stuff. Consume oatmeal and fruits like pomegranate or apple a day.

4.Avoid smoking and alcohol if any.

For improving the sexual prowess, I recommend oral tablets of Becozinc, Antoxid HC and CoQ forte for 3-6 months. These medications are known to directly influence the sperm growth and genital well being overall.

As a matter of further evaluation, I also advise you to get your serum androgen levels tested- which include testing for testosterone and dihydrotestosterone/DHT.

Post your further queries if any.
Thank you.

Follow up: Dr. Suresh Heijebu 21 minutes later
MY WIFE AGE 25 AND FACING ACNE\PIMPLES PROBLEM ON HER FACE AND DARK CIRCLE AROUND HER EYES HAVE ALSO GROWN.4 TO 5 YEARS AGO HER SKIN AND FACE WAS GLOWING BUT AFTER MISCARRIAGE AND CLIMATE CHANGE AS WE HAVE TO SHIFT FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER PLACE BECAUSE OF TRANSFER AFTER 3 YEARS SHE IS FACING WEAKNES AND SKIN PROBLEM.SUGGEST ME THE WAY OUT
Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Topical and systemic antiacne agents are helpful.

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Sir.

I apologize for the delayed response.

It is important that she maintain a good diet.

Good diet can alone help to improve facial nourishment and blemish.

Acne/pimples can be treated by a combination of short course of oral antibiotics like Doxycycline and Topical creams like Adaplene or clindamycin. Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe them to you.

Dark circles can be removed by 2 best creams.

1. L’Oreal Youth Code Eye Cream.
2.The Nature’s Co White XXXXXXX Under Eye Gel.

Please check with your cosmetic physician if he/she can prescribe the same to you.

Post your further queries if any.
Thank you.