Suggest remedy for numbness on the penis and scrotum

Posted on Wed, 17 Jun 2015 in Men's Health
Question: hi doc I have a skin numbness on my penus and my scrotum
and I feel like this for past last whole month i cant feel sexual and its really stressfull
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Hanif 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
I need some more information please

Detailed Answer:
Welcome dear!

Thanks for consulting me at virtual clinic. I have carefully worked through your case, and I can realize your health worries. Being your physician, I assure you not to worry as I will take care all of your medical concerns.

Can you please tell me:-
* sorey to ask you, but its necessary, any unprotected sexual contact with in last 3 months ( outside )
* Any medication you taking now a days?
* Are you diabetic? If no whats your fasting blood sugar levels?
* What about strong erection? Is your erection ok?
* Are you stressed/or feel anxiety for the last 3months or so??
I will wait for your cooperation and answers.

If you need further, detailed and quick assistance related to any health issues, feel free to 'ask me a question' directly from my profile. You can also attach Lab reports and pictures with direct question.

May you get very well soon and have a wonderful time ahead. Please don't forget to give your valuable feedback and five star rating, to help me assist you in a better way. Click at 'I Find This Answer Helpful.' Please, write a review about your experience with me.

Regards!

DR. HANIF
XXXXXXX USA
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Muhammad Hanif 47 minutes later
yes doc I do have unprotected sex wmy wife I am not taking any medication right now but I do take a lot of stress because of work .last time about a month ago I had protected sex but after sex I had three rashes on my penus after that when I try to pie it was irritating so I went to the hospital they took my bloodtest pie test and they test the rash and they prescribe me a cream call colomatrozole 1% put twice a day I was putting twice a day for two weeks . now I feel numbness on my sctrum and a penus and I m not diabetic or I don't have no blood pressure . and I don't feel any erection
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Hanif 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follow this treatment Option!

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back my dear XXXX!

I appreciate your cooperation for giving a detailed answer to cover all aspects of the problem.

I usually recommend to my patients, Azithromycin 500mg per oral 1 daily for 7days. Ciprofloxacin 500mg per oral twice daily for 7days.
An OTC multivitamin with Zinc in it; 1 daily per oral for 3 months.
Aerobic exercises, meditation and relief of the work pressure and anxiety. Anxiety, depression are biggest killers of the male sexual life. You have also to change the timings of sex. Try at a time when you are relaxed, and have slept well. Best for you is very early morning. Also try to make a routine of morning walk with your wife, sitting in the park, discuss positivities of the life will give you a relief. Leave office worries over there and keep an eye on this issue.

Take a healthy food rich in high fiber, fruits, fresh juices and high fiber. Chew food properly so that it absorbs fully with all the macro- and micro-nutrients.

If there is problem in erection, please consult a urologist too. But I assure you if you act upon the aforementioned treatment options, you will get better in days.

Regards!

DR. HANIF
XXXXXXX USA
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Muhammad Hanif 12 hours later
thanks doc this is really a big help so how I can get these medicines
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Hanif 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follow my instructions and you will be better soon.

Detailed Answer:
I welcome you back Mr. XXXX!

I am happy I helped you today. It makes my day.

Well, for Azithromycin and Ciprofloxacin you need a prescription from your local physician, as I am not allowed (by law) to send you an e-script.

The other one you may go to the nearest pharmacy and ask them to give you Over the Counter.

Hope you get very well soon. In future you may " Ask me a question" directly from my profile, if ever you need medical help.

Please don't forget to give your valuable feedback and five star rating, to help me assist you in a better way. Click at 'I Find This Answer Helpful.' Please, write a review about your experience with me.

Regards!

DR. HANIF
XXXXXXX USA
Dr. Muhammad Hanif