Suggest remedy for frozen shoulders
history is suggestive of Adhesive capsulitis(Frozen shoulder).
Thanks for your query.
Although it isn't possible to diagnose your condition without an examination and a few tests, your history is suggestive of Adhesive capsulitis(Frozen shoulder) or Calcific tendonitis.
These conditions are easily managed by regular physiotherapy ( Range of motion exercices,stretching and strengthening exercises). Over-the-counter pain relievers, such as aspirin and ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), can help reduce pain and inflammation associated with this condition. If these pain relievers not work then You can take voltarin after prescription of your doctor.
I would suggest getting this evaluated by an orthopedician nearby for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management. Your doctor after diagnosing the condition might refer to you a physical therapist.A physical therapist can teach you stretching exercises to help maintain as much mobility in your shoulder as possible
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for frozen shoulder and knee pain
- Hormones frozen shoulder
- Itching in the left nipple left shoulder frozen reason remedy
- Diet for frozen shoulder
- Shoulder exercises for frozen shoulder
- Suffering from frozen shoulder anxiety disorder suggestions
- Foods for frozen shoulder
- Suggest treatment for frozen shoulder and constipation
- Frozen shoulder during pregnancy
- Lisinopril frozen shoulder